MARKET ON THE ROAD
Over the last three years Market Eating House has forged a reputation as Bunbury's most loved dining establishment and we are excited to now be expanding our offerings to allow you to enjoy our signature sharing-style food and impeccable service at your next event or celebration.
Our ethos at MARKET (both at the restaurant and when on the road) is all about letting our values and way of life be known through our food, service, and hospitality. We do this by encouraging a sharing style of dining, which is the way we eat at home, with our closest friends and family. Whether you want to graze or feast, our aim is to make your event as easy and enjoyable as possible, allowing you to enjoy the food and service that Market is known for but in a setting that is perfectly tailored to your requirements.
- GRAZING STATION (pictured)
An example of what it might be made up of....
Terrines, Pate & pickles / Charcuterie meats / Pickled and marinated seafoods /
Grilled vegetables / Pickled eggs / Marinated olives / Spiced Nuts / Za'ataar bread & dips
- Cheese Stations
Selection of Australian & French cheeses served with bread, crackers & condiments
- Oyster Shucking Station
Includes an oyster shucker & condiments
Oysters served with: Lemon, lime, Hot sauce & Mignonette dressing
We have a range of canape options available including stand-up substantial meals.
Examples of canapes that we offer:
1. smoked snapper croquette, caper leaf mayo
2. bbq chicken wings, harissa, cackic
3. lamb, raisin and pine nut empanadilla bbq wagin quail, pomegranate, walnut
4. kataifi wrapped prawn, smoked almond, honey dressing
5. Turkish dumpling, yoghurt, brown butter, Aleppo pepper
Examples of substantial, fork-dishes that we offer:
1. lamb neck & date tagine / carrot, zucchini, yoghurt & almond
(served with fragrant middle eastern rice)
2. cavatelli pasta, braised rabbit, silverbeet, nduja, pecorino
Other grazing options that we offer include:
- Chicken, Pig or Lamb on the Spit
- served with Middle Eastern Rice, seasonal salad, flatbread & condiments
(minimum of 60 guests)
- Late Night Food Stands
- Hot Dogs, Tacos, Souvas
- Right On Burgers Stand
Dessert options include:
- Canape style desserts or dessert tables
- Hot Donut Stand
If feasting is more your style then we offer the following sit-down options:
- Our signature 'Feed Me' style sit-down feast (2 or 3 courses)
- Plated, degustation style feast (4+ courses great for dinner parties)
Chef/owner Brenton Pyke will work closely with each individual client to design the perfect menu for their event showcasing the abundance that this region has to offer.